Tuesday 14 January 2014

Restrain of 'Okada' motor bike from major roads


Okada was banned from major or high road in particular in May 

2012.

I am not a perfect 'okada' rider but occasional because I dread the 

fatal accident of okada riding.  I did not quickly observe the scanty 

number of the vehicle on roads until I observe that when you move 

near the drivers and mention areas close to high ways they instantly

reject your offer.  I first thought may be they have certain areas that

they ply or maybe the fee mentioned by the commuter is small.  But

when I see the snobbish way they reject the dreaded areas and run 

with their okada or also the way they run for dear lives at the sight 

of any policeman made me smell some rats.  So I moved close to 

people as my usual practice of getting information. They told me 

that Governor Babatunde Fashola had banned the 'Okada' drivers 

from major roads due to the very bloody nature of their ('Okada') 

accidents.   


No comments:

Post a Comment